Sunday, August 11, 2013

Rise and Shine!


I've stopped writing. I've stopped sharing. The words have not come easy to me lately (and just to help you, here's the official video to F.R.Davids famous tunes. There are tonnes of cool hypnotic tiger effects there)… and to be honest I haven't put up a quest to find the words either. I've been rather happy with this fuzzy feeling that I'm on the way even if I'm unable to express it. 

But those shoes I've been walking in, on that way, are too small now. Thinking of sore feet gives me anguish (or ANUguish as some describe it :) and just because I haven't actively been looking for something doesn't mean I don't want it. It's just that sometimes a longing needs to mature before you are ready to step it up.

I want more wisdom and knowledge. And now I'm not talking about becoming one of those who are filled to the brim of middle-aged experience. No I'm talking about becoming one of those who in Christlikness understands what's happening under the surface and can make the right choices and in faith see it through…  with love and joy and peace and long-suffering and gentleness and goodness and kindness and faithfulness and self-control. ( D. Willard) Is that too much to ask? 

I'm told that whatever makes your soul come alive, do it! And this is it! 

But don't be foolish, count the costs, make a plan, come up with a method… and be obedient! So I'm starting by writing what's on my heart. It's the first step.

and then we'll see.


(I'm by the way back in Helsinki and Svenskis after yet another summer in Israel and my life should by no means be described as bad or boring or dissatisfied. On the contrary it's a time of great blessings, promises and anticipation... Best way to describe it is probably that I feel like Miss awesome in the toy-store.)




Mycket nöje!

No comments: